Jointly preparing the conditions in the agricultural and connected sectors in the bsb area for the digital transformation 2020 – present
The project responds to the need and necessity for a significant change in the conditions that exist in all countries of the Black Sea Basin in terms of digital transformation in agriculture and connected sectors worldwide. Digitization of the agricultural sector is necessary to move from traditional farming to modern methods through new technologies.
– PierikiAnaptixiakiS.A.- O.L.APierikiAnaptixiakiS.A.-O.L.A ( Greece)
– Business Agency Association (Bulgaria)
– Fund “Investment Support Center” (Armenia)
– “Dunarea de Jos” University of Galati (UDJG) (Romania)
– Iakob Gogebashvili Telavi State University, TeSaU (Georgia)
Main planned activities:
Improving preparedness for the introduction of innovative ICT-based technologies in agriculture and related sectors.
To ensure stable preconditions and a common ICT tool for the preparation of digital upgrading in agricultural and related sectors in the BSB area
To intensively increase cross-border business opportunities and upgrading in agricultural and related sectors.